FIT Brands coordinates the sourcing, packaging and manufacturing of a number of quality-assured, US-made private label and branded products in food, nutritional, spirits, personal care and CPG arenas for export. We wholesale FMCG in these product categories both domestically and internationally, with distributor and retail clients in North America, South America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Australia. Do your product requirements necessitate development and coordination? FIT Brands provides innovative product design capabilities, combined with bold branding and packaging, along with experienced manufacturing partnerships to produce safe, effective products under flexible, client-driven direction.
• Soups and Bouillons
• Functional Beverages and Sodas
• Canned Protein
• Non-Stick Cooking Sprays and Oils
• Wine (Bulk, shiners, branded, private label)
• Peanut Butter
• Shelf-stable Cheeses
• Organic Foods
• Cake/Bake Mixes
• Canned Fruits/Vegetables
• Ready to Eat/Microwave
• Baby/Infant Food and Formulas
• Feminine/Adult/Baby Care
• Personal Care/Anti-Aging
Call on FIT Brands when you need wholesale access to major brand or private label Consumer Products.
FIT Brands brings your market vision to reality with extensive nutritional expertise, recipe formulation, brand development, packaging and point of sale creative design, trademark services, as well as full service manufacture and delivery. Your consumer product vision is delivered to you in a turnkey approach, allowing you to focus on what you do best – make profits – in one of the rapidly growing consumer market segments worldwide. Our product development specialists have developed, launched and managed an extensive list of regional, national and international brands. In conjunction with a network of consumer product industry leaders, we can make it happen for you.
• Product Design and Formulation
• International Regulatory Overview and Recommendations
• International Licensed or Private Label Brand Creation and Production
• Package Design, Localization and Production
• Product Manufacturing Coordination
• Logistics, Customs and Currency Exchange Brokerage Services